A coworker was telling me that he put together a book with 100 reasons why he loved his girlfriend(#vomit, #sappy), to which I responded.. “I’m pretty sure I don’t even have 100 reasons why I love myself.” So here is my attempt to get as close to 100 as possible..
- My hair is usually pretty well behaved.
- I have great legs.
- And boobs.
- My nail beds are fantastic.
- I have an excellent memory.
- My arms are the best length for taking selfies.
- Bone Structure!
- I consider myself a considerate person.
- I am not petty.
- I make a big deal out of birthdays.
- I love to celebrate my friends and their accomplishments.
- I can hold my own in an intellectual conversation.
- I know how to laugh at myself.
- My brain absorbs information and holds on to it… making me a great trivia partner!
- I’m really good at spelling.
- I type fast.
- I do things for people that they don’t expect.
- I laugh loudly and sincerely.
- I am not afraid to say what I feel, even if I know it may not go over well with the other person.
- I’m objective, and try to see things from the other side.
- I don’t snore.
- I’m a good gift-giver
- I appreciate the little things.
- I can take criticism (even if I don’t agree with it).
- I attract awesome friends
- I’m organized
- I understand technology.
- I learn quickly.
- I’m both left and right brained
- I can analyze problems
- I can inspire a team
- I make decisions that yield positive change.
- I make people laugh.
- I am authentic.
- I am persistent.
Okay that’s all I have for now, but I’m going to keep thinking on this. Phew. This shit is hard.